Congratulations to our $1200 12 Days of Christmas winner… Wilfriede from Bethel!
We put 1441 candy canes in the water jug and Wilfriede had the winning guess of 1421, which she entered at the Wyomissing Restaurant and Bakery.
Way to go, Wilfriede! And thanks to all of our great listeners who came out to our 12 Days of Christmas live broadcasts and entered.
Do you think you can guess how many candy canes are inside of this water jug?
If so, then you could win $1200 in WEEU’s 12 Days of Christmas contest!
Join WEEU during our 12 Days of Christmas live broadcasts where you’ll be able to enter one guess per person, per live broadcast.
(See below for a complete list of rules)
Join us at one, a few, or all of these live broadcasts for the best chance to win.
The big winner will be announced live on Monday, December 23rd.
12 Days of Christmas Live Broadcasts:
– Thursday, 12/12 from 9am to noon – Mike Faust at Chester Perfetto Agency (40 Commerce Dr. in Wyomissing)
– Friday, 12/13 from 9am to noon – Mike Faust at Foot Solutions (654 B Philadelphia Ave, Shillington)
– Saturday, 12/14 from 11am to 1pm – Noel Acosta at Palplosky’s Auto Service & Collision Repair (4751 Penn Ave, Sinking Spring)
– Saturday, 12/14 from 5pm to 7pm – Matt Gorney & Dan Neubert at Holiday Lights at Gring’s Mill (2083 Tulpehocken Rd in Wyomissing) brought to you by Leibensperger Funeral Homes
– Tuesday, 12/17 from 9am to noon – Mike Faust at Kuhn Funeral Home in either Temple or Hamburg (check back soon for the exact location)
– Wednesday, 12/18 from 9am to noon – Mike Faust at Wyomissing Restaurant and Bakery (1245 Penn Ave, Wyomissing) for a Scott Hoh Book Signing
– Wednesday, 12/18 from 2pm to 5pm – Dan Neubert & Noel Acosta at A to Z Vacuum & Fan (350 North Park Rd, Wyomissing) with Crime Alert Berks County
– Thursday, 12/19 from 2pm to 5pm – Dan Neubert & Noel Acosta at Shillington Farmers Market (10 S Summit Ave, Shillington)
– Friday, 12/20 from 6am to 9am – Mike Keller & Cait Apple at Columbia Cottage (3121 State Hill Rd, Wyomissing)
– Friday, 12/20 from 2pm to 4pm – Matt Gorney & Dan Neubert at Redner’s Fresh Market (1149 Berkshire Blvd, Wyomissing) followed by Redner’s Food For Thought from 4pm to 5pm